The LKAV-1109 is a powerful wireless UGV control station. It integrates video stream receiving, data stream sending/receiving and other functions. The main function is to receive and display video and data of the on-board devices, send control commands to the end equipment, such as vehicle motion control, PTZ camera control, water cannon control, headlight control, alarm trigger, speed control, emergency stop button, screen selection, etc.
- Video stream frequency 350-860MHz
- Data stream frequency 410-500MHz
- Output power 5W (Data)
- Range covers 1-3km LOS
- High video quality and supports multiple video formats
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
- Supports single view or multi-view
- Supports data overlay and real-time display
- Flashing alarm when reaching alarm value
|1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
|1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
|1-3km LOS (ground-to-ground)
|Data Output Power
|LED Digital Control Panel
|Battery / DC 12V External Power Supply
|370.5*241*66mm (w/o antenna)
|3.8kg (w/o antenna)
- Antenna Interface (RF-D) – N female
- Power Indicator – Red light
- Communication Indicator - When signal is received normally, the light will flicker. The faster the flicker, the better the signal.
- Lighting Toggle Switch - Dial up to turn on the UGV's lighting, and dial down to turn off the lighting.
- Alarm toggle switch - Dial up to alarm, dial down to turn off the alarm.
- High and low speed toggle switch - Control the forward speed of the UGV, dial up for high speed and dial down for low speed.
- UGV Motion Joystick - Control the front, back, left and right movements of the unmanned vehicle. The movement direction is consistent with the rocker swing direction.
- UGV Start Switch – reserved key, currently no use.
- Video Mode Button - Four video and single video cycle switch.
- Single Video Switch Button - Cycle between video one to video four.
- Character Overlay Button - This button is a driver status data overlay button, which can turn data display on or off.
- Record Button - The default is to start recording, this button is used to close or open the record function.
- Power Switch - Press to turn on/off the unit.
- Emergency Stop Switch - Press this switch in emergency situations to stop all actions of the UGV, the fault indicator lights up. The UGV to be manually reset and the control station can be reset by rotating the button clockwise
- Water Cannon Self-oscillation - Press the button, the water cannon will oscillate according to the swing angle set by the UGV in advance.
- Automatic Fire Search - Press this button, the UGV will automatically find the burning point and continue the current action (such as water spray mode, water spray amount, etc.). And the water cannon pendulum are pressed at the same time, the UGV will first find the burning point, and then perform a self-oscillating action for the burning point.
- PTZ/Water Cannon Joystick - This joystick is a linkage joystick. When the PTZ/Water Cannon No.18 is moved to the PTZ, this joystick can control the up, down, left and right movement of the PTZ ; When No.18 PTZ/Water Cannon is turned to the water cannon, this joystick can control the water cannon's up, down, left and right movement. The direction of joystick movement is the same as the direction of the water cannon/ head.
- PTZ/Water Cannon Toggle Switch - This switch is a mode toggle switch for switching the PTZ mode or Water Cannon mode. It can be used in conjunction with No.17 Water Cannon/PTZ rocker and No.19 PTZ Lift/Water Cannon Telescopic toggle switch.
- PTZ (Elevator)/Water Cannon (Telescopic) - This toggle switch is a linkage switch. It needs to be used in conjunction with No.18 PTZ/Water Cannon switch. This switch can be used when the No.18 switch is turned up. Control the lifting of the PTZ (upward for up, downward for down), when switch No.18 is turned down, this switch can control the expansion and contraction of the water cannon (upward for extension, down for contraction).
- Spray Toggle Switch - When the dial is turned on, the spray mode is turned on, and when it is turned down, the spray mode is turned off.
- Video Receiving Antenna 1 - External video receiving antenna, factory default is a piggyback antenna, can also work with FRP antenna or sucker antenna, FRP antenna is recommended if you want to use a long distance.
- Storage Indicator - this light will flash when the power is on normally. The flashing indicates that the video receiving is working normally. Flashes quickly when not recording and flashes slowly when recording.
- Video Receiving Antenna 2 - External video receiving antenna, factory default is a piggyback antenna, can also work with FRP antenna or sucker antenna, FRP antenna is recommended if you want to use a long distance.
- Fault Indicator - When the device has fault data or the video is lost, the indicator will flash, and after the data or video is restored, the indicator will be off, or after pressing the emergency stop button, the indicator keeps on and the indicator will be off after reset.
- HDMI External Interface - HDMI video expansion port, can be connected to an external display, the output video format is 1080P@60Hz, consistent with the local display content.
- Batter Level Display Board - used to display the battery level (in the power-on state).
- Power Input Interface - External DC 12V power supply, can charge the battery or power the equipment, the power supply current should be no less than 5A.
- TF Card Slot - TF card slot for video storage. Insert TF card when storage is needed, maximum supports 128G, FAT32 format. TF card storage port has storage priority, after the storage is full, the earliest recorded video will be automatically deleted for cyclic coverage. (When the TF card is inserted, it starts recording when the device is powered on)
- CONFIG Port - Parameter adjustment port, used to adjust the parameters of video sending and receiving. It works with our company's control box to adjust some common parameters.
- USB Interface: It is used to store video, supports up to 128G (FAT32). TF card has the priority when storing video, only one storage method can be selected one time. After the storage is full, the earliest recorded video is automatically deleted for cyclic coverage.
- Display Power Button
- Enter Button
- Menu Button
- Down Button
- Up Button
- Infrared Indicator
- Ambient Brightness Light - for automatic screen brightness adjustment.